Feel the crisp, fresh air, smell the blossoms on the trees and enjoy the peaceful serenity of the outdoors. Your adventure awaits, and nothing stands in your way. Forge a new path with the Wrangler®, an aggressive, outdoor scooter designed for extreme and rugged conditions. With powerful suspension, bright lighting and dual hydraulic brakes, this beast of a scooter is a powerful force.
- 350 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 11.4 mph at 200 lbs.
- 94.75″ turning radius
- Up to 29.4 miles per charge at 200 lbs.; up to 24.2 miles per charge at 350 lbs.
- Limited recline, black vinyl, high-back seat
- 7.7 Peak HP dual motors
- Storage Compartment
- CTS Suspension includes adjustable shocks for greater comfort
- User friendly LED console displays time, temperature, miles driven, and trips taken
- Adjustable delta tiller with ergonomic, wraparound handles
- USB charger built into the tiller for convenient charging of smart phones and portable devices
- Durable and stylish rear bumper
- Easily accessible tie-down points (for transport of unoccupied scooter)
- Full LED lighting package includes headlights, hazard lights, rear backup sensor LED lights and directional signals
Model Number MV600
Turning Radius** 94.75″
Overall Width 32.5.25″
Overall Length** 61.25″
Maximum Speed* Up to 11 mph at 350 lbs., Up to 11.4 mph at 200 lbs.
Ground Clearance 5.5″ at motor
Front Tires 14.5″ tubeless pneumatic
Rear Tires 14.5″ tubeless pneumatic
Seat-to-Ground Height Range 30″-31.5″
Seat Type Pillow-top, limited recline, 48.6 lbs., black vinyl, width 18.5″, depth 16.5″
Weight** 274 lbs.
Battery Weight 2 (75 AH) 48 lbs. ea., 2 (100 AH) 60 lbs. ea.
Battery Requirements (2) 75 AH, Optional (2) 100 AH
Maximum Range Per Charge* Up to 18.6 miles at 350 lbs., Up to 22.6 miles at 200 lbs., Up to 24.2 miles at 350 lbs. (100 AH), Up to 29.4 miles at 200 lbs. (100 AH)
Battery Charger Off-board, 8A
Suspension Front & Rear (CTS Suspension)
Maximum Weight Capacity 350 lbs.
Standard Body Colors Desert Sand, Stone Grey
Weight of Heaviest Piece** 219 lbs. (unit does not disassemble)
Non-Medical THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A MEDICAL DEVICE AND IS NOT INTENDED TO ASSIST, TREAT, DIAGNOSE, OR ALLEVIATE ANY MEDICAL CONDITION OR DISABILITY.
Warranty Lifetime limited;
2-year limited on Electronics;
2-Year limited on Drivetrain;
6-months on battery
All specifications subject to change without notice. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice. Speed and range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, length, width, turning radius and ground clearance can be subject to variance of + or – 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections.