Embrace your potential! The Victory® 10.2 is fully loaded with style and advanced features, including frosted LED headlights and an integrated storage space with cup holder. Drive at speeds up to 5.2 mph and see what life has in store for you!
Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
- 400 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 5.2 mph maximum speed
- Up to 42″ turning radius
- Up to (U1) 11 miles per charge, (40AH) 13.5 miles per charge
- Standard front basket
- Exclusive stylish, lightweight, non-scuffing black, low-profile tires
- Exclusive one-hand feather touch disassembly provides the ultimate quick transport system
- Puddle light
- Integrated storage/cup holder in tiller
- New ambient voltmeter adjusts brightness to suit your environment
- Integrated USB mobile device charging port in tiller
- New frosted LED headlights and low-mounted LED pathway light brightens your route
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Pinchless hinge seat with swivel and sliders for increased comfort. Available in sizes 18” x 17” and 20” x 18”
- Exclusive stylish, lightweight, non-scuffing, black, low-profile tires
- Easy-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Easy access tiller-mounted charger port
Model Victory® 10.2 3-Wheel
Weight Capacity 400 lbs.
Front Tires 3.5″ x 10″ solid
Rear Tires 3.5″ x 10″ solid
Maximum Speed1 Up to 5.2 mph
Ground Clearance3 2.4″ at transaxle, 2.1″ at anti-tip, 3.0″ at side deck
Turning Radius3 42″
Seating 18″Wx17D” or 20″Wx18D”
HCPCS Code K0801 Group 1 Heavy Duty
Weight (w/o Batteries)3,6 130.25 lbs.
Battery Weight5 24.5 lbs. each
Battery Requirements3,4 (U-1) 24.5 lbs. each, (40 AH) 32.5 lbs. each
Per Charge Range1,2 Up to 11 miles (U1), Up to 13.5 miles (40 AH)
Battery Charger 3.5 amp, off-board (U-1)
5-amp, off-board (40 AH)
Weight of Heaviest Piece3 56.5 lbs. (front section)
Warranty Frame: lifetime limited;
Drivetrain: 2-year limited;
Electronics: 2-year limited
1 Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tire condition. These specifications can be subject to a variance of (+/- 10%). 2 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or 3%). 3 AGM or gel cell type required. 4 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol2, section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity. 5 Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
All specifications subject to change without notice. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice. Speed and range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, length, width, turning radius and ground clearance can be subject to variance of + or – 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections.