You’re active and always on the go. You need a scooter that is up to the task! Appeal to your sporty side with the Victory® LX Sport. Enjoy premium suspension, bright lighting and other sophisticated features, all in one sporty package.
Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
- 400 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 8 mph maximum speed
- 61.25″ turning radius
- 13 miles per charge at 400 lbs., 19.7 miles per charge at 200 lbs.
- 18″ x 18″ vinyl limited reclining high-back seat with sliders, height adjustable headrest and flip-up, height and width-adjustable armrests
- Standard front basket
- Storage compartment under the tiller
- CTS Suspension includes adjustable shocks for greater support
- Charger port easily located on the tiller lets you conveniently charge your scooter
- Delta tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles let you operate the scooter with one hand and rest your wrist
- Easy-to- read voltmeter
- Rearview mirror
- Full light package with LED headlight, rear lights and directional signals plus a under-tiller courtesy light
- Easy-to-use console features low and high-speed setting switch, speed dial, light switches, horn and directional signal buttons
Model Victory® LX Sport 4-Wheel
Weight Capacity 400 lbs.
Front Tires 3.5″ x 10″ solid
Rear Tires 3.5″ x 10″ solid
Maximum Speed1 Up to 8 mph
Ground Clearance3 2.2″ at motor, 3.15″ at mid-frame
Turning Radius3 61.25″
Standard Seating3 Type: Reclining high-back
Weight” 43 lbs.
Material: Black Vinyl
Dimensions: 18″ width, 18″ depth
Weight (w/o Batteries) 160 lbs.
Battery Weight 30.2 lbs. each
Battery Requirements4,5 Size: (2) 50 AH
Per Charge Range1,2 Up to 19.7 miles at 200 lbs., Up to 13 miles at 400 lbs.
Battery Charger 5 amp, off-board
Suspension Front and rear
Weight of Heaviest Piece3 77 lbs. (front section)
Warranty Frame: lifetime limited;
Drivetrain: 2-year limited;
Electronics: 2-year limited;
1 Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tire condition. These specifications can be subject to a variance of (+/- 10%). 2 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or 3%). 3 AGM or gel cell type required. 4 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol2, section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity. 5 Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
All specifications subject to change without notice. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice. Speed and range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, length, width, turning radius and ground clearance can be subject to variance of + or – 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections.