Gammie Homecare will deliver the products you ordered to the place of stay you specify on the day of or the business day before your arrival. Pick ups will occur on the date specified on your order or the following business day. Note that Gammie Homecare Maui does not make deliveries on Sunday and specific holidays and Gammie Homecare Kauai does not make deliveries on Saturdays, Sundays and specific holidays.
General Deliveries / Pick Ups
Normal delivery times from Monday through Friday are from 10:00am to 3:30pm and on Saturdays for Gammie Homecare Maui 10:00am to 12:00pm, there are no Sunday deliveries for either location. Please see https://www.gammie.com/contact/ for each locations business hours. In order to ensure your delivery arrives on the specified day, it is suggested that your order be placed at minimum 72 hours in advance of your specified delivery date.
For any orders that require prescription (ex: oxygen, CPAP, Nebulizers, etc.), it is recommended to place your order at least ten (10) business days in advance of the delivery date to ensure proper documentation is received to dispense the requested equipment. Please contact Gammie Homecare if you need to determine if the item you are ordering requires a prescription. Gammie Homecare cannot guarantee same day orders. It is suggested to call the Gammie Homecare directly to inquire about same day delivery. If Gammie Homecare is unable to provide same day delivery, alternate delivery or pick up options may be available.
OUR NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS ARE:
Maui Location: Monday-Friday: 8:30am-5:00pm / Saturday: 8:30am-12:30pm / Sunday: Closed
Kauai Location: Monday-Friday: 8:30am-5:00pm (closed between 12pm and 1pm) / Saturday & Sunday: Closed
All general deliveries and pick ups are subject to the following fees:
|Price||Delivery Area||Pick Up Area|
|$25.00||Kahului / Wailuku||Kahului / Wailuku|
|$30.00||Kihei / Maalaea / Paia / Pukalani / Makawao||Kihei / Maalaea / Paia / Pukalani / Makawao|
|$35.00||Wailea / Makena / Lower Kula / Haiku||Wailea / Makena / Lower Kula / Haiku|
|$40.00||Lahaina / Kaanapali / Upper Kula||Lahaina / Kaanapali / Upper Kula|
|$45.00||Honokowai / Kahana||Honokowai / Kahana|
|$50.00||Napili / Kapalua||Napili / Kapalua|
*Gammie Homecare Maui does not deliver or pick up items to and from Hana*
*Saturday deliveries primarily service South and West Maui. Not all locations can be guaranteed a Saturday delivery*
|Price||Delivery Area||Pick Up Area|
|$25.00||Lihue / Puhi / Hanamaulu||Lihue / Puhi / Hanamaulu|
|$35.00||Kapaa / Wailua / Poipu / Koloa / Kalaheo||Kapaa / Wailua / Poipu / Koloa / Kalaheo|
|$40.00||Kilauea / Anahola / Eleele / Hanapepe||Kilauea / Anahola / Eleele / Hanapepe|
|$45.00||Princeville / Hanalei / Waimea / Kekaha||Princeville / Hanalei / Waimea / Kekaha|
|$50.00||Haena / Mana||Haena / Mana|
Equipment Moves / Special Delivery Fees
Equipment moves can be arranged. The charge for such will be a pick up fee to the area that equipment will be picked up at plus a delivery fee to the final destination of where the equipment will be moved to plus a labor move fee.
Special delivery fees to an area apply when:
- Double Delivery Fee: We must meet a customer or recipient for a delivery at a specific time. A two-hour window must be allowed for a single delivery fee to the area.
- One and a Half Delivery Fee (1.5): If a job requires two employees to make the delivery and/or pick up (example: lift chair to a home with stairs).
- Double Delivery Fee: If a customer requests delivery of an item for an area which we have already gone out to for that day. If a second trip is made to the area it must be approved by management and a double delivery fee will occur.
- Delivery Fee + $50 – Delivery of a hospital bed to a resort. Most times a Gammie HomeCare employee must be at the resort at a specific time to be allowed into the room assigned to the guest to properly assemble the bed. The same fee occurs for pick up because we must be at the room at a specific time to disassemble and remove the bed.
- Double Delivery Fee: Any last minute deliveries that require the use of Maui Parcel Service (MPS) will be charged at the rate that MPS charges Gammie HomeCare. Most times, it is double delivery fee for last minute or special runs.
Additional Items / Cancellations
Once a job is scheduled for a particular short-term client, should they wish us to bring additional items or supplies on the same day and same trip, no additional delivery charge is added for these additional products. If we arrive at the destination and the client decides they no longer want the equipment, they will be refunded everything except the initial delivery fee.
Once your credit card is charged, all orders can be fully refunded up until the day of delivery. If the item has already been delivered but Gammie HomeCare was notified at a later time, both the delivery and pick up fees will apply.