Our Mission & Core Values
Gammie HomeCare is a service oriented durable medical equipment company on Maui since 1986 and on Kauai since 1999. Our mission is to provide the highest quality home healthcare equipment, supplies and services to all our patients. Patient rights, responsibilities, dignity and confidentiality are of the highest priority in the delivery and follow up process. We pride ourselves by being a person’s “Best Choice for Home Medical Equipment” and do so by upholding our core values:
- Committed – hold ourselves to a high standard of excellence and the team effort that goes in to doing that. We continuously look for ways to improve our efforts to be more efficient and provide a better product and service to our community.
- Integrity: We are honest and ethical people. We make decisions that are honest and ethical. We play by the rules while maintaining a successful business environment.
- Respect: We treat others as we expect to be treated with courtesy and kindness. We embrace individuality and take the time to listen to what others have to say.
- Accountability – take responsibility for our actions as team members and as an organization. We work together to support each other in our commitment to providing exceptional products and service while never letting each other down.
- Positive Attitude – strive to inspire others, have fun, laugh and celebrate each other’s success
Benefits offered to our team:
- Paid Medical / Dental / Vision (100% covered for employee)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement Account Matching
- Parental Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Gym Membership
- Health Spending Account (HSA)
Current Job Openings
Customer Service Representative (CSR) – Lihue, Kauai
We are recruiting for a team player in a dynamic environment servicing our customers in the field of providing home medical equipment to the community of Kauai. Involves in-depth understanding of medical products used in the home. Requires thorough knowledge of insurance coverage and qualification guidelines (on the job training will be provided). Our company is looking for a person who is excited and committed to helping other people.
Full-time, this is a 40-hour per week position. Scheduled hours are Monday – Friday 8:15 am to 5:00 pm.
- High School Diploma
- 2 years customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good typing skills (at least 40wpm)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and email applications
- Physically capable of multiple 30 pound lifts
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Kauai resident for 2 years minimum
- Ability to have problem solving skills to work independently
If you are excited and committed to helping other people and meet the minimum requirements, please send a resume and a paragraph using the form below as to why you would like to work for our company. We will only contact qualified applicants for an interview.
Always Looking For Great Talent To Join Our Team
Even if a position isn’t open, and you feel like you’d be a great asset to the Gammie Homecare team. Please send us your resume and a message detailing why make a great fit by using the form below.